This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website, mobile and web Applications;
- in emails, text message, phone conversations, audio and video interactions, and other electronic messages between you and our Website and Application;
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means such as via phone or video calls, including on any other website operated by any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application (collectively, “Personal Information”), specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers, date of birth, credit or debit card number (for payment purposes only), audio (including recordings and transcripts), images and videos of you, gender, Social Security Number, your medical history, health insurance subscriber information, and health information;
- about your usage details, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, click stream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or through our Application.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us through the mobile or web app;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website or use our Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Website or through our Application is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the Application videos, images and recordings when creating such recordings on our Website or the Application.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website or through the Application. You will be required to provide valid credit card information when placing an order through our Website or Application.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or Application or transmitted to other users of the Website or Application or third parties via MyLifeAngels Community Services (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
3. AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website and Application may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Web site and Application. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website.
- Facebook. We use Facebook Pixel, a web analytics and advertising service provided by Facebook Inc.(“Facebook”) on our Website and Application. With its help, we can keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement, keep track of users who access our Website and Application or advertisements from different devices, and better provide advertisements to our target audiences. The data from Facebook Pixel is also saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own and others advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s DataPolicy which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
4. LOCATION DATA.
When enabling location permission in the ER Alert Setup section of the app we collect your location information provided by your device through GPS coordinates and other location technologies. For MyLifeAngels ER detection and alerts to work you must allow the app to Always Track your location. Based on this Always Track permission you grant us we will track your location in the background even when you are not using the app. If you want to opt-out of the tracking and collection of your location data you can turn off “Enable Location Permission” in the ER Alert Setup section of the app.
5. YOUR AUTHORIZATION OF LOCATION DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION.
At your exclusive authority you decide who you share your information with by naming your Care Circle members and by answering questions regarding medical history, healthcare instructions, insurance, and your doctors. These Care Circle members include your Healthcare Agent, First and Second Alternate Healthcare Agents, Emergency Contacts, and others. By setting up such Care Circle members you are giving these members access to information including and authorize MyLifeAngels to send such information on your behalf:
- pprovide you and others you designate, such as emergency contacts and healthcare agent(s), with alert notifications including location details and other emergency room (“E/R”) contact details when you enter an Emergency Room;
- provide you and others you designate, such as emergency contacts, healthcare agent(s), and others when you have entered an E/R, with details you provide us regarding your medical history summary, contact details of your healthcare agent(s) and other emergency contacts, and your healthcare video statement;
- provide you and others you designate, such as emergency contacts and healthcare agent(s), and E/R staff or others with access to your phone when we have detected you have entered an E/R with access to your Healthcare Durable Power of Attorney;
- provide you and others you designate, such as emergency contacts and healthcare agent(s), with details regarding your healthcare instructions including life saving treatment instructions, organ donation, food & water, vaccinations, insurance policy number, your doctors, pharmacy, and any medication details you provide.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
- provide our Website or Application to you;provide services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
- to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by MYLIFEANGELS about our Website and Application users are among the assets transferred;
We may also disclose your Personal Information to:
- comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
7. DO NOT TRACK.
We currently do not use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not automatically honor such signals.
8. DATA SECURITY.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Information. You can help protect your Personal Information and other information by keeping your password to our Website confidential. We have measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use application timeouts and encryption technology for information sent and received by us. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Website or Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we work diligently to try and protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website or on or through our Application. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system, or in the Application.
9. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.